Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Take this job and ...

If you have ever worked in a cube farm under the watchful eyes of "the boss" you know my world. But I am ready to escape. I am throwing off the chains. I am going to stop doing what I don't like to do and do what I like to do! (Thank you Marcus Buckingham.)

Have you ever felt that way? Have you dreaded going to your job, not going to work, just the work you are doing now? What keeps you from pursuing your dream? Is Saturday the only morning you can get out of bed early because it is the only day you get to use your strengths doing something that brings a smile to your face?

Well you are at the right place. We are going to do this together. We are going to break the chains and run for daylight. If you want to come with us just say, "Put me in, Coach!"

See you soon.

Coach

No comments: